…of this still unnamed project. SORRY.
- Taryn is our leading lady. There are some other female characters floating around in my mind, but she’s the only female POV the story will follow.
- Taryn has short, dirty blond hair that she tries to keep back, but usually ends up in her face anyway. She has a long, oval face and sharp features and green eyes to fit it.
- When the story begins she is 21 years old and a member of the mysterious Corps.
- Cather is Taryn’s partner and long-time best friend. They grew up together, joined the Corps as a team, and managed to stay that way.
- Cather is tall and slender, with hazel eyes and dark brown hair that’s usually perfect. He comes across as arrogant and attractive in the way that moneyed people usually do.
- Cather is a year older than Taryn, and comes from a wealthy noble family.
- Jackson is the baby of the tale. He is a day dreaming teen-aged barkeep from the Outer Provinces. He’s whisked into the world of the Corps and the government and the wealthy inner provinces by a chance meeting with Taryn.
- He has black hair, blue eyes, and full lips, giving him a puppy-ish look he doesn’t know how to use to his advantage. He’s excitable and out spoken, and has strong ideals.
- Most of the action of the novel is centered around Jackson and his decisions. He is the primary mover of the plot and probably the main protagonist.
Stay tuned for world building next week! (UGH that’s going to be the hardest part of this plotting thing and I’m really not looking forward to it).
xx. Shelby Jo